7/31/2012 11:00 PM – Current Teams and Players Signed Up
- Have Fun Out Theres return and become the 16th Team, TEAMS ARE FINALIZED
- Canvassers pickup a free agent as Nicholas West returns to the team after a season on his own sqaud, and Kris Garcia flirted with Scared Hitless but decided to stay married to the Canvassers for one more season.
7/30/2012 11:00 AM
- 15 Teams have had players officially signed as of today. 16 is a very nice even number so we’re hoping for one more, and one more only.
- DEATH WATCH: It seems likely that we’re losing Sex Panthers, Most Interesting Men, and We’d Hit That. Though, no confirmations as of right now.
- NEW TEAMS: Blatz and TBA are signed up as the 2nd and 3rd new teams and should be filling out rosters soon.
7/18/2012 10:00 PM
- Register Today
- 8 Teams have had players officially signed as of today, but we know a lot of standards will be back.
- Welcome to the first new team for summer, the Gumballers.
- All Star Kevin Higman despite being courted by several teams will return to the Janitors. Rumor is they have signed a second hitter, Todd Ogg, formerly of NWO, but it’s not confirmed yet. That will give them a total of two hitters.
- DEATH WATCH: Looks like we’ll lose Have Fun Out Theres, NWO, and Natty Brohs. A couple of teams on life support, We’d Hit That and Most Interesting Men.