The deadline to register teams for the Summer 2014 season is July 24th. Sign up today so you don’t miss out.
July 21, 2014 – Current Players and Teams
- Just 3 days to go for Summer registration and we’re sitting at 11 teams. 1 more would be ideal, though our smallest season since Summer 2010.
- Matt Gagnon is no longer a Moose Knuckle. He signed with the Canvassers as his desperation for a title is reaching unmanageable proportions. Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria.
- Lots of rumors on the Ohio trip about a “super team” of All Stars coming together. Unclear if it was just the alcohol talking, or if the team steak dinner Saturday night destroyed any potential relationships with a lot of truth talk.
July 14, 2014
- Just 10 days to go for Summer registration and we only have five teams signed up so far and several big announcements of big retirements, at least for the summer.
- COMING BACK: Bald Beavers, Canvassers, DC Twits, Janitors and Suns Out Guns Out
- UNKNOWN: Besley Bashers, Chuggin’ Chorizo, Garbage Plates, Gumballers, Master Batters, Nasty Boys, One Hit Wonders, Sacbunt, Torn Labrums
- LIKELY OUT FOR SUMMER: Moose Knuckles, Superman’s Wheelchair
- OFFICIALLY OUT FOR SUMMER: Blandsford Barnburners, Dupont Circle Jerks